Join the NTECC Team!
The North Texas Emergency Communications Center (NTECC) is a technologically advanced center offering exciting career opportunities in emergency communications (dispatch). At the NTECC, the 9-1-1 emergency dispatcher is the core of the operations. Whether you have the drive to become a certified training officer, supervisor, manager, or work in administration, the NTECC provides these avenues.
This page allows you to view our Current Openings, our Hiring Process, and all of our Job Descriptions.
For more information about the selection and hiring process, you can contact us at 469-289-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NTECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all persons without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or genetic information. NTECC provides reasonable accommodation to its employees and the public with disabilities, including veterans. For more information, please contact NTECC.
- Successful completion of required skills assessment and tests.
- Completion of live observation
- Successful completion of an extensive background investigation including completion of a Personal History Statement
- Completion of background interview
- Successful completion of a panel interview
- Successful completion of psychological testing with a pass recommendation
- Successful completion of a drug screen
- Successful completion of fingerprinting
Required Documentation (all employees):
- Copy of your Social Security card
- Original certified copy of your birth certificate (No photo copy)
- Copy of your valid Texas driver license (or ID) or a copy of another State’s driver license (or ID)
- Copy of your High School diploma or GED certificate or an honorable discharge from the armed forces of the United States after at least twenty four months of active service
- Sealed original certified copy of your college transcript (No photo copy)
- Photocopy of your college diploma
- Copy of your DD-214, if applicable. Must possess an honorable discharge.
- Original certified copy of your Naturalization papers, if applicable (No photo copy)
- Copy of current proof of automobile liability insurance
Please click on a job title below to open a pdf of the job description.
- Emergency Communications Specialist (ECS)
- Emergency Communications Operations Supervisor
- Operations Manager
- Deputy Director
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Services Manager
- Administrative Services Coordinator
- Program Coordinator
- Support Services Supervisor
- Support Services Specialist
- IT Manager
- IT Applications Administrator
- IT Systems Administrator
- Radio System Administrator
- GIS Administrator
Want to get notified when one of these positions is available? Click here to submit your interest, and we’ll email you when that position is open.